Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Chapter four

I'm Devastated
Not only did i just lose my pride today
The student surpassed the teacher
No,its not about the exams
its about

Foosball

it's addictive,it make u feel happy

but today this table gave me the ultimate blow

Nothing much happened today
It was the last day of exams
I only had Maths today
I think i am going to fail anyway
din have enough time
Shit.
So the whole day was quite boring
Perk yang,Glenn,Si ching and the gang planned to go play foosball today
Today i went to their class to confirm that we are going for a game of foos
In the end,
Me and perk yang made a crazy deal
we bet on who was better today
The first to reach THREE wins
had to make the other crawl
Sadly i lost
2-3
I won the first 2 games and i think i was alittle over confident
and went on to LOSING
i had no idea that he would win
he used a CHEAP way to win
not CHEAT but CHEAP
We were both so nervous
but the game is all about the excitement i guess
haha
well a deal's a deal
i crawled
after crawling i had just lost my pride and joy

Thanks to this Guy
I was so sad that i had to eat KFC take-out
will get you next time
Bastard!
Thats all for today =]
Here is the link for my lost of pride
enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment