Monday, July 20, 2009

Chapter Two




Hey , its my first blog post here at blogspot well nothing pretty much happened today
Having exams now its really boring

i know i'm not going to do well cause of all the things that had happened

I am going to fail add math

that's for sure!

today Jin yang and Hui xin tried to con me and si ching

well they did quite ok at first then the story started to change

i was at first,believing them but as the story went on and on

i could tell that it was just a FAIL attempt to con me and si ching
Hui xin then walked away from me and i tried my best to catch up to her

but then she ran , in the end i ran too and caught up to her


Yee sam

Hui xin

Gave Hui xin a present today

a coach charm hope she likes it

although she tried to con me today!

HaHa

Gotta do well for tomorrow

Physics and Moral (useless )

See ya!

1 comment: