Friday, August 21, 2009

Chapter Eight

Hey guys,
sorry for neglecting my blog so badly this time
I just din have the time or the heart to write anything about my days
I guess you can say i am
EMO
For the first time in my life
never that i had felt this low,down and not even being able to stand up
In other words USELESS
the person i usually look for when i am like this
is long gone
All i need now are my friend
a shoulder to cry on?
Any form of comfort will really make my day or even my life now brighter
I know it may seem everything is lost right now
What matter's to me now may not be that important a few years down the road
-Yap Yee Ching
she is always there for me and i really do love her for that
But,
It is really easier said than done
i really wanna let things go
but i just can't
A few years is really a long time
and the thing is right at my face
can you imagine something biting your heart little by little but you can do anything about it?
So help-less and trapped
Sometimes i just wanna scream out loud!
but i wan everything to be fine and happy
haha
i am really letting out all my emotions in this post
Thanks for reading this long and boring post about me
I promise to post something brighter tomorrow
I Guarantee that
hopefully i can just move on and be done with it
all i can say is that at this moment i am really devastated
my one and only one is gone
thats what you get when you let your heart win
Nite guys,
Yee sam

No comments:

Post a Comment