Saturday, August 22, 2009

Chapter Nine

Hey guy's
today i am goona post up a memorable post
SHE
helped me through the lowest point of my life
she is my kaki for anything
she really told me something that i should know
and guess what
she's just 17
Yet she know's everything that i am going through and gave me the greatest advice ever
If you ever have a love problem
she is just the right one for you guy's!

Presenting

Farah Ardlina bt Ahmad Hanizar
She is really just the best
she would stand up for you no matter who you are
All my friend's know what kind of person i am
R****T
but who cares!?
She's just too
CUTE
Night guys!=]
Signing off,
Number Five (inside joke)
I just wish i can repay her back someway
so please do check out her BlogShop
I serve FarahNang advertisements
Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment